Commercial Water Survey and Audit Training
MWM has provided commercial audit training for various agencies, including the State of Illinois Community Colleges; Pacific Gas and Electric in 4 California locations (San Francisco, Stockton, Chico, and San Jose) over the past few years with the most recent training in September 2017; San Diego Gas and Electric in September 2017; Gilbert, AZ focusing on cooling tower efficiency in September 2017 and the Monterey Peninsula Water District/California American Water. The one-day class includes a section on recycled water and rainwater capture. (2008-2017)
MWM can provide the following:
- One (1) or more days hands-on training of instruction at a selected site. We assume half of the instruction time will be dedicated to classroom training and half dedicated to hands-on water audit instruction.
- All site and attendee coordination and logistics associated with the training as needed, including site support, outreach, attendee sign-up, sign-in, food for attendees, copies of training materials/handouts, compilation of attendee feedback forms, etc.
- Aspects of the training in webinar format exclusively or in combination with an in-person training. MWM’s training materials are modular such that they could be conducted via a webinar series.
- Coordinate with the training locations (for in-person trainings) to facilitate access to restrooms with multiple toilets, urinals and faucets (such that the class can test the fixtures), a kitchen and a small amount of landscaping for hands-on training purposes.
- Training material content in the form of MS PowerPoint slides and electronic reference materials arranged by technology type. MWM materials can be selectively reduced or enhanced to accommodate the training format and length containing the most relevant information for the attendees.
- Audit kits for in-class use and a list of what simple items attendees can bring with them (stop watch timers, pens, note paper, laptop computers, measuring containers, etc.)
- Introduction and Background (the need for auditing, auditing process, etc.)
- Toilets, Urinals, Showers, Faucets
- Landscape – can be brief, if preferred
- Staff Training, Cleaning Practices and Business Messaging
- Cooling Towers
- Pools and Laundry
- Water Audit Data Results Reporting
- Cost Savings Payback Analysis